Hard skills are easy to quantify in the workplace and at home: either you know how to program software, or you don’t. Either you understand how to design a stellar spreadsheet, or you don’t.
Last week we were asked what Mr Edward Kieswetter’s first actions should be when he takes over the reins at SARS on 1 May. The answer for us was a no-brainer, crack down on those implicated in the State Capture Inquiry, starting with the beans spilled on Bosasa.
57 Sloane Street
+27 11 467 0810
In the News
- NEWS | ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EXPAT TAX IS NOW IN ONE PLACE11/07/2019 - 17:15
- NEWS | JOB EVALUATION 101: WHAT IS IT AND WHY DO BUSINESSES NEED IT?11/05/2019 - 11:37
- NEWS | EXPATRIATE TAX – LEXISNEXIS PUBLISHES DEFINITIVE GUIDE10/31/2019 - 16:12
- NEWS | COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE NOW AVAILABLE TO ADDRESS EXPAT TAX10/31/2019 - 16:02
- EVENTS | REMUNERATION CONSULTANTS SPONSORS 2019 SARA CONFERENCE10/29/2019 - 08:18
- Can we use standard pay scales in the form of a regressed market for remuneration management?06/27/2016 - 12:07
- What are the key considerations when attempting to comply with “Equal Pay for work of equal value”?06/27/2016 - 12:06
- How do I optimally structure travel allowances for employees?06/27/2016 - 12:04
- How does a Total Reward Statement (TRS) enhance my company’s Employee Value Proposition (EVP)?06/27/2016 - 12:03
- What advantages does CTC with flexible benefits have for my staff and company?06/27/2016 - 12:02