Newly appointed tax commissioner Edward Kieswetter has hinted at the regime he plans on implementing at the embattled Receiver from 1 May 2019. In short, the “tax holiday is over”. The sheriff is ready to clean up the town.
They may experience feelings of powerlessness and, subconsciously, being betrayed by the organisation to which they offered their allegiance.
ZONDO COMMISSION WILL DELIVER FOR KIESWETTER A DREAM START The President has entrusted Edward Kieswetter as the new Commissioner for the South African Revenue Service. Boasting a stately CV and with an impressive track record, the Commissioner certainly looks to be the right man for the job under normal circumstances. But these are extraordinary times […]
57 Sloane Street
+27 11 467 0810
In the News
- NEWS | ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EXPAT TAX IS NOW IN ONE PLACE11/07/2019 - 17:15
- NEWS | JOB EVALUATION 101: WHAT IS IT AND WHY DO BUSINESSES NEED IT?11/05/2019 - 11:37
- NEWS | EXPATRIATE TAX – LEXISNEXIS PUBLISHES DEFINITIVE GUIDE10/31/2019 - 16:12
- NEWS | COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE NOW AVAILABLE TO ADDRESS EXPAT TAX10/31/2019 - 16:02
- EVENTS | REMUNERATION CONSULTANTS SPONSORS 2019 SARA CONFERENCE10/29/2019 - 08:18
- Can we use standard pay scales in the form of a regressed market for remuneration management?06/27/2016 - 12:07
- What are the key considerations when attempting to comply with “Equal Pay for work of equal value”?06/27/2016 - 12:06
- How do I optimally structure travel allowances for employees?06/27/2016 - 12:04
- How does a Total Reward Statement (TRS) enhance my company’s Employee Value Proposition (EVP)?06/27/2016 - 12:03
- What advantages does CTC with flexible benefits have for my staff and company?06/27/2016 - 12:02