Our independent advisory services to Remuneration Committee’s cover all facets related to remuneration, tax and international mobility policy and best practice.
We have consulted and advised Remuneration Committees on various remuneration challenges such as –
- Managing the annual salary review and increase allocation process and streamlining the process to ensure fair and justifiable increase allocation;
- Strategies on alleviating pay anomalies and moving towards ensuring internal and external pay equity;
- Guaranteed pay management and structuring;
- Short-term incentive design and implementation;
- Executive benchmarking;
- Long-term incentive design and implementation;
- Governance on remuneration;
- Retention strategies of key employees and executives;
- Effective tax approaches on long-term incentives;
- Drafting share scheme rules to comply with JSE Listing requirements; and
- Formulating policy and procedure.
Remuneration Committee Reports Database
Our latest initiative also includes an information database specifically catered to Remuneration Committee members where we provide all remuneration reports of listed companies for various sectors and analysis thereon to provide Remuneration Committee members with the necessary information to make informed decisions and allow future committee members agility in remuneration related decisions.
To gain free access to our database, please register here.