Human Resource Biographic Information
Human Resources biographic information including headcount, race and gender measurement per company and sub-divisions or departments
- Workforce analysis such as the length-of-service and age distribution
Wage models used during Bargaining Unit negotiations aimed at streamlining the process
- Finger-tip driven ability to change any element of remuneration during wage negotiations providing a total payroll cost
- Efficient and accurate automatic calculation ability, saving time and allowing Human Resources personnel to focus on strategic negotiation
- Effective budgeting taking into account the knock-on effect on benefits due to union demands on the basic salary.
Company Internal Bench-marking Models
- To simplify and streamline the internal bench-marking and recruitment salary offering by enabling the user to effectively manage internal benchmark process flow from request to approval
All our tools and dashboards are enabled with easy to use navigation slicers (filters), attractive layout design and company branded and has web-based capability where the need arises.