We rely on the company to provide us with accurate information on a first-time basis in order be as efficient as possible when reviewing the company’s payroll. The process typically includes –
- Data information gathering;
- Data consolidation;
- Re-calculation and verification of payroll elements; and
- Wage type set-up verification.
OUTCOMES OF PAYROLL AUDIT
The final deliverables will be provided on the completion of a payroll audit and typically include –
- Final Report containing payroll findings, payroll best practice and recommendations;
- Excel-based appendix containing the re-computations of all payroll
- Payroll wage type set-up and treatment matrix indicating where there are discrepancies; and
- Final feedback sessions to present the outcome of the payroll review and verification process.